Translate

5 Dec 2012

Jake English - The God Tier + Little updates :D

( This was supposed to be published a long time ago ;3 )

Okay, so I finally finished my latest Cosplay from Homestuck, And I wore it on Tracon 7 at September.



And just in addition, I'm not perfectly happy how the hood turned out, it just.. derping around and pointing all the directions at once.. *sigh*

Well, I have to refine this cosplay a little bit :) Well, I have some time here.. Well, hope so, because of the senior year at secondary school, and I need great grades, that I can get to the IB -High School (means that I'll go some of the High School subjects in English) on Kuopio. I can't believe my parents are actually letting me to apply there.. But well see..

Also, I went to Kuopio do a little shopping on earlier this fall, well, actually, I went twice..  Well, first time I bought some DVD's and mangas.. I got:

  • Supernatural Season 1
  • Thor
  • Loveless vol. 1
  • Death Note Black Edition 2. ( Damn you guys at Fantasiapelit, you're too good sellers.)
And second time we went actually to the new mall on Matkus. This time I found Assassin's creed 2 ( AND I'M ÜBER HAPPY :DDD) clothes and something for my Gamzee cosplay, A horn. It's fun to just play around with it. honk :o)

Well, also, school has gone pretty normal and this year I've got a new English teacher and she put me in middle of the classroom, and I'm getting really anguished, because I don't like sitting in the middle of.. well anywhere, because then everyone can see me and.. well, my classmates don't like me...

Also, thanks to Homestuck updates, I've got new cosplay Ideas :D

Well, First, I have Kurloz, I'm going to cosplay him at Desucon Frostbite.


Kurloz

Also, then I think I might do Mituna's God Tier costume


But then, after watching Dantalian no Shoka, I really really want to cosplay Hugh Disward




Well, This was it this time. Happy December to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment