Translate

19 Aug 2012

Blog turns on English mode -blop-

Okay, So I ought that I might start to write my blog in English, so folks from other countries could actually understand what I write here well, i have the translator up there on my site, but, it's shit..

 So, my school started and I got my first schedule.

I don't like it.

I absolutely don't.

I mean, Friday, two first lessons are math and argh.. But I love how I have the best physics/chemistry teacher in the world, and this one girl I know, and also a bit hate, has the worst teacher ever.

Agh.. but hey, only few months till next holiday. Okay, but let me ramble about September.

7th-9th I'll be at Tampere because of Tracon 7

14th-16th I'll may be in Ähtäri because of reasons

And then 29th I'll maybe go to Savonlinna 'cause of a con.

So.. Hmm.. Like.. This much to do.. How my money will afford..

Well, I guess my next post will be about my newest costume, when I get it ready, so pretty soon I guess..


Until then, goodbye my lieblings.. ( I don't even learn German..)

No comments:

Post a Comment